Join The Northwood Crank Pullers Snowmobile Club and get your NHSA Voucher for discounted sled registrations by either Mail, or Email/Paypal, or visit one of our supporting Dealers below. Or new in 2020, via the NHSA web site.
1. Join the Northwood Crank Pullers via the NHSA web site for a $2 fee. https://www.nhsamembership.com/club/707/www.northwoodcrankpullers.com At the NHSA website you will; create a email based account, get a confirmation email, check out with your credit card. As of Nov, 2020 the $35 club membership + $2 fee = total $37 on your credit card. You will also receive a invoice for your purchase, and a membership voucher to register your sled and receive the discount. It really takes less time than you think. Quicker than you can start your old cold sled. Nice bonus, ….you can retrieve a copy of your voucher at a later date. In case you forget it on your trip to register your sleds.
2. EMAIL Tom Johnson at [email protected] with your name and email and contact phone number. He will contact you with instructions. EXAMPLE….Where to mail the $35 , and then your voucher will be emailed to you to register your sled. View & Print Member Application Form
or go to Paypal and our address there is [email protected] Use your credit card to pay the Club’s $25 membership plus the NHSA Voucher fee of $10. Feel free to add more $$ for a Club Grooming Donation while there!!
3. Visit Bickford’s Sports Center, 1664 Dover Road, Epsom, NH. 03234. 603-736-9050, and ask Paula to please enter you into our Northwood Crankpullers NHSA membership portal and print your NHSA Voucher while you are there to register your sleds.
4. Visit Rochester Sport Center on Rt 125 in Barrington, NH. 603-332-1022 and ask Helen or Jennifer to please enter you into our Northwood Crankpullers NHSA membership portal and print your NHSA Voucher while you are there to register your sleds.
5. Visit All Seasons Powersports at 320 Dover Road(Rt 4) in Chichester, NH and ask for Jerry or Keenan to please enter you into our Northwood Crankpullers NHSA membership portal and print your NHSA Voucher while you are there to register your sleds.